Video commentaries

A

Anonymous

Mav, I'd like to see your opinions and some information about Maiden videos.OK, there are opinions about Raising Hell and Live At Rainbow, but what about Live After Death and Maiden England videos for example?

[!--QuoteBegin-Voodoomaster+Mar 11 2004, 04:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Voodoomaster @ Mar 11 2004, 04:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Mav, I'd like to see your opinions and some information about Maiden videos.OK, there are opinions about Raising Hell and Live At Rainbow, but what about Live After Death and Maiden England videos for example? [/quote]
Yeah that would be cool!!!

Nice avatar [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think what you're looking for is [a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?link=videos&url=index&lang=eng\' target=\'_blank\']all here[/a] [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's right Mav...it's all about the shades [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] oooh yeeah

Back