Vegueta's bootlegs for trade

A

Anonymous

I just want to introduce myself and my site with all the reviews for Iron maiden, Extreme and classic metal, Pink Floyd, the Cure and Fields of the nephilim, if anyone wants to trade or need information just ask

www.geocities.com/vegueta37 :ph34r:

i reckon we can trade as you have some interesting stuff, if your'e interested i will email you.

[a href=\'http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/davgiffboots\' target=\'_blank\']Bootlegs[/a] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

we know who you are... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ????????????????????? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Who are ya? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Dont you really have an idea of who I am?

I think I need even more propaganda

I'd visit your website but that would mean copying AND pasting! far too much effort when I can just ask [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back