Useless Iron Maiden trivia

Hi!

I'm quite new here and don't know where else to post this, so let's try this out...

You are aware that on the Mexican and South-American pressings of Maiden albums the tracks are often mentioned in Spanish.

Here's the question.

Which two different songs have practically the same Spanish title? One is in singular form (i.e. a cat), the other in plural (i.e. cats).

The fastest correct answer gets the glory and has a chance to ask the next question. (Or, if he/she chooses, to pass).

Correct! Ariana got it the fastest.:applause:

Should we replace this somewhere else or call it quits and start a new one? I mean, if you're even interested in continuing? It's Ariana's turn to ask a question, I believe:bigsmile:

Okay, let's have an even sillier question.

During the 1980s Iron Maiden released several studio tracks that include the word "six" in the lyrics and/or intro. Can you name all six of them? (I found six so probably there are even more).

Okay, so I guess it's fairly obvious now:) The Number of The Beast, Prisoner (spoken intro "You are number six"), Back in the Village "I see sixes all the way", sixteen in Running Free & Sun and Steel plus sixhundred in Massacre (b-side during the 7th son).

Back