US tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a US/Americas tour. It will be announced in early November with a tour starting in April 2019.

If the trend of the past several tours continues, then they will more than likely play North America/US next spring or summer. We just won't know for sure until an official confirmation, which will probably happen this October-December.

I can't see there being an extensive US tour next year, something similar to the 2016 leg of TBOS tour. Maybe 10-12 dates in major markets.

This is all complete speculation - when there is news to be reported, I'm sure it will be reported. I'm tempted to close this.

No comment on that last post regarding the U.S Americas deserving Maiden. I'm not sure about deserving, but we NEED and WANT us sone Maiden and bad! I'm so happy for you all in Europe. You do DESERVE MAiden. I do appreciate this thread, as many of us across the pond are scouring the internet daily for any info on the upcoming visit from our heroes. So having a go-to thread like this is pure gold.

Fuck the US, they don’t deserve Maiden. This is the land of five finger death punch and Blaze haters.

Shame on the few genuine fans but overall the US doesn’t deserve Maiden.

It's also the land of Iced Earth and Maiden fanatics. Maiden play the same size of venues there as everywhere else, and they're as packed as everywhere else. This post is just bullshit, sorry.

Are they allowed to do 15 shows in Canada, then?
No. Canada is the land of Nickelback & Bieber. So they're disqualified (eh).

Random thought (not worthy of starting a new thread, but doesn't really fit cleanly elsewhere): I wonder if IM's "best of" legacy tour will out-draw TBOS... and if it does, would disincentivize the band from putting out a new album as quickly as they might otherwise do...

Maiden is legendary and has a huge loyal following of long time Metal fans here in the states. In addition, there is a growing contingent of young fans that have taken to Maiden as well and don't even get me started on the South American love the band receives. Our brothers from Brazil / to Mexico and everywhere in between make me Proud every tour. I'm not a USA homer at all , in fact some current and hopefully temporary aspects of this great nation are down right embarrassing. But directing vulgarity this way, especially towards us, the American Maiden obsessed, is way misdirected and frankly uncalled for.
Appreciate the staff members responses. No room for that sort of divisive garbage up in here. Any and all info on the 2019 leg is appreciated. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back