Up the Hammers!

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
West Ham United today won the play-off final 1-0 against Preston. They are now in the Premiership (England's highest league).

I'm sure Steve is delighted!

Congratulations! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Maniac+Jun 1 2005, 02:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Maniac @ Jun 1 2005, 02:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]UP THE IRONS !!!!
[snapback]106674[/snapback]​
[/quote]
You obviously got it wrong. It's UP THE 'AMMERS! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Than every time i go to west ham all supporters sing the wrong tune ... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air...

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back