UFO

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
Hey,
as a SETI-Member I'm interested in extraterrestrial intelligence and I found this today:

[a href=\'http://noticias.canalrcn.com/videopopup.php3?pl=ovni.wmv\' target=\'_blank\']http://noticias.canalrcn.com/videopopup.php3?pl=ovni.wmv[/a]

Anybody understands the Mexican language (Spanish)?

Interesting. I don't doubt it's ET's visiting us.
The pilots sound cautious or confused.
They're counting the bright dots, aloud, between them.
But they talk so darn fast.
And I don't know spanish that well.
We need an expert.

EDIT: some info: [a href=\'http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1106371.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1106371.htm[/a]

Have no fear Onhell's here! well... not really, I'm at school and the computers have no speakers! as soon as i get home i'll give it a listen and have a nice translation for you! SANDMAN WHERE ARE YOU!?

well then....

by the way, does someone of you believe in intelligent out there?
For me, I'm also searching for intelligence on this planet [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can't remember who said it, but I once read that the proof that there is intelligent life out there is that they never bothered to contact us! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok, as promised, the translation.
   a reporter comes on saying that pilots of the mexican airforce were looking for airplanes smuggling drugs when they encountered these flying objects then you hear the pilots talking during the video and they're saying, what the fuck, what the fuck

there's 8 of these things, flying about our same altitude
yup 8, and the other one confirms
then he says they're going at an impressive velocity, and then says that there are actually 11 of them then there's some more jargon and the reporter comes back on saying that this has been the year of videos, and so there you have yet another one

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 13 2004, 08:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 13 2004, 08:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I can't remember who said it, but I once read that the proof that there is intelligent life out there is that they never bothered to contact us!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Haha, that's good.....

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+May 14 2004, 07:25 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ May 14 2004, 07:25 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ok, as promised, the translation.
   a reporter comes on saying that pilots of the mexican airforce were looking for airplanes smuggling drugs when they encountered these flying objects then you hear the pilots talking during the video and they're saying, what the fuck, what the fuck

there's 8 of these things, flying about our same altitude
yup 8, and the other one confirms
then he says they're going at an impressive velocity, and then says that there are actually 11 of them then there's some more jargon and the reporter comes back on saying that this has been the year of videos, and so there you have yet another one

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thanks Onhell,
That was I thought that they would say....

Seems to be something for the X-Files.... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Mexican Air Force? They probably saw a flock of flying sombreros migrating South like they do every year! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As surprising as it sounds we do have an airforce Mav, it may not be impressive but we are not a waring nation. Our Army is the equivalent of the the U.S National Guard. It is there for disaster relief (like in the earthquake of 1985) controling uprisings (Like the one in Chiapas) and like this reporter said, one more agent in the war against drugs. Funny joke, don't get me wrong, but I had to point that out. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've never been to Mexico, but I've heard of the majestic flights of migrating sombreros (not to mention the mating flights that are supposed to have a wonderful choreography). So I'm still certain that it's what the Mexican pilots saw! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

flying sombreros? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd like to see alien more than sombreros [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] - but I guess they would be an attraction though... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Aces High! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back