Tyranny Of Souls Japanese Extra Track

A

Anonymous

Ive heard of this before, with japanese editions of albums/singles what have you, that extra tracks or hidden tracks get put on. The album im thinking of right now is Tyranny Of Souls, because on the japanese version you get an extra track called 'Eternal'...Does anybody know why this is?

My feelings being is why should we miss out on an extra track if there was one recorded? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I know this is a really dumb question, but has anyone listened to "eternal"? I am contemplating buying the japanese import CD but it costs $39 on amazon.com. Does the song justify paying three times more? Thanks.

Indeed this is typical: the Japanese editions are normally the nicest ones out there. I have several Japanese Maiden CDs and they do indeed have bonus tracks (some even have bonus CDs). Also, recently I acquired the Heavy Metal Army Japanese version of Maiden Japan. Apart from having the OBI, it also has a lyrics sheet. Nice!

I don't know why these versions tend to be nicer, but perhaps it has something to do with the higher prices or with the availability (or lack thereof) of the bonus tracks on other Japanese releases...?!?

Cheers,
Mystery Madman

Back