Two Phils are better than one

A

Anonymous

Can't let Mr BBUK take all the Phil related glory!

So, does anyone have the recent Bruce shows?!

Oh, by the way, check out Hangnail - they rock. :head:

Its the Phil and Phil show part 2 [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh god here we go again...

This topic really needs Phil-ing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

just listenig to a boot recorded in Phil-adelphia. It's just Phil-ling in a bit of time :geigh: :hi: [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Phil 2 (hornet) do you want to trade, i have never traded with you and want to [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] do you want to trade with me??

here is my list:

[a href=\'http://ironmaidenlewes.tripod.com\' target=\'_blank\']http://ironmaidenlewes.tripod.com[/a]

I have some updates that i cant be botherd to add, so if you want a show in particular e-mail me and i can send you my updated list [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Phil 1: [img src=\'http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/dance2.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /] Phil 2:[img src=\'http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/dance.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] max

quite apt I'm the yellow one coming from Lincolnshire [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I appear to have turned into a red M&M!

Max - I'll check your list and let you know. Cheers.

Marvellous isn't it - for ages there didn't seem to be any traders in the UK, now we're popping up everywhere. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Check out www.maidenessex.co.uk - another good uk trader. Richard (Bulldog) has got a new site taking shape too. It's a UK trading invasion!

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Don't even THINK about winding me up about my avatar.... :reaper:

Check out www.maidenessex.co.uk - another good uk trader. Richard (Bulldog) has got a new site taking shape too. It's a UK trading invasion!
I have already traded with him [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Uk Trading is much easyer i think (and cheaper) I found 4-5 English trading sites, cool isnt it !!
:head:

:satan: hehe

max

Max - please email me your latest list. There wasn't anything on your site that I'm after, but I'm assuming you have some updates. Failing that, I'll happily do a 2:1 to build up a stock of blanks. Ta

Phil (hornet) I will only do a 2:1 Trade for VCDS, this is because i am not not bothred about audio any more (because i have lots from each tour)! And i cant afford CD-Rs to do 2:1 trades with [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I will put together a up to date list and put it in your e-mail box a/s/a/p! I am only happy to do a small trade because i am doing 2 trades to america 1. has 20 CDS and the other 1 has 30 CDs! So thats 50 CD-Rs to pay for, and 50 CDs to post to america! I am broke :grumble:

Hope to hear from you soon

Max [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Max - not a problem. Sure I could find a few things for a small trade.

:head:

Great!! I will make a list tomoz morning!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Max [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Max: did you have any success with the VCD's?

Phil (D) : I seenm to remember seeing a post from you about you trying to re-master Maiden Voyage

what software are you using? hows it coming on?

on the topic of bruce gigs i have srf 2002 its awesome!! and coming soon is turku 2002 ,i think srf is one of the bootlegs of 2002 so far!!

on the topic of bruce gigs i have srf 2002 its awesome!! and coming soon is turku 2002 ,i think srf is one of the bootlegs of 2002 so far!!

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Sep 1 2002, 09:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Sep 1 2002, 09:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Max: did you have any success with the VCD's?

Phil (D) : I seenm to remember seeing a post from you about you trying to re-master Maiden Voyage

what software are you using? hows it coming on?[/quote]
Hi Phil

I'm using the audio filters in Nero 5.5 to take out hisses and crackles. Other than that I don't think there's much that can be done, as it's a very poor recording to start with. Doing the same with the Preston 83 boot - I've got them saved on the PC, just need to burn them now.

Phil: I'll give it a try - I have Nero so I'll have a play later [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back