Vote for 1 or 2 of your FAVORITE songs:

• Abysmal Dawn - In Service Of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
You can find the rules, list of songs and YouTube playlist of all songs in this thread.
I'll also put a link for each new round there and the thread is stickied so that it's easier to find.

Abysmal Dawn - In Service Of Time
Bad Company - Bad Company
In Flames - Episode 666
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
The Police - Every Breath You Take

Abysmal Dawn - Biased because I picked it, but great death/thrash song!
Bad Company - Meh. Don't see what's so special about this song, sounds kinda lazy...
In Flames - One of the best "new" songs (to me) in this game. Best song in this round at least. Too bad the rest of In Flames' material isn't as good as this song...
Living Colour - Eh. Repetitive riff, plodding song.
The Police - I'm doing the unthinkable here by voting for a non-metal song over a metal song (in this case Abysmal Dawn's song which would be my third pick) :p. Atmosphere's just too good.

Bad Company and In Flames. I was veering towards Abysmal Dawn, but Bad Company is wonderfully brooding. In Flames = nice, very nice. Haven't been too taken by other In Flames stuff I've heard, but this warrants checking out more.

Yeah, I made it a little easier. Ideally, UO would the best person to break the tie, as he's voting both.

OK, in case no one else appears to break this 3-way tie, I'll discount your vote for BC and let UO pick between remaining two :)

:facepalm: Bad Company is the worst song here, Episode 666 should win. But at least the tie is broken, thanks to whoever did it :)

Never before have I been so baffled by a survivor result. Living Colour got more votes than Every Breath You Take and the most altogether? :scared:

Well this is interesting. Still an hour to go, too, plenty time for it all to change again, or indeed tie again.

Back