Tournament Of Short Songs: Phase 1, Round 35

Vote for 1 or 2 of your FAVORITE songs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
You can find the rules, list of songs and YouTube playlist of all songs in this thread.
I'll also put a link for each new round there and the thread is stickied so that it's easier to find.

Nightwish - Nemo
Nocturnal Rites - Eternity Holds
Seventh Wonder - Long Way Home
Tad Morose - Anubis
Tierra Santa - Azote De Dios

Nightwish - I picked the live version with Floor because she's so much better than Tarja. Of course, the song is awesome, hence first vote goes to Nemo!
Nocturnal Rites - Cool song! Cool riffs, but the chorus is kinda weak :S
Seventh Wonder - Meh, don't like this guy's vocals, sounds too feminine, plus the music itself isn't really good.
Tad Morose - One of my favorites... great riffs and vocals. Second vote here.
Tierra Santa - Afraid To Shoot Strangers main melody :p Cool song tho. Quite Maidenish.

Nocturnal Rites - Cool song! Cool riffs, but the chorus is kinda weak
Awesome main riff, which comes back in the chorus. And: *cough, cough* The solo dude, the solo! ;)
One of the best of the whole game.
Tierra Santa - Afraid To Shoot Strangers main melody :p Cool song tho. Quite Maidenish.
Bombastic stuff eh? Love that mid part. When you think it's over it only gets better and better.

Nightwish of course. I think I prefer this to the Tarja studio version. Nocturnal Rights start out very promising but lose a bit of momentum somewhere along the way, although yes, that solo sort of saves the day. I'll give them a vote. Tierra Santa have a whole lot of Maiden going on in there!

Nightwish and Tierra Santa are very very good. Noctural Rites is also good but a little behind the first two. Wasn't huge on Tad Morose and Seventh Wonder sounds like a boy band.

Back