Tour T-Shirts?

TheNew#2

Invader
I had to make a swift move after the Glasgow show, and with a swarm of people trying to navigate their way out of the venue, buying a T-shirt was not practical given the long journey back home. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a tour shirt, if I can at all, or whether they may be sold through the official website. I'm not absolutely desperate for one, but it would be nice  :D.

Cheers, Jake

on an almost related note does anyone know where i can find a good quality image of the UK tour artwork for coming home. the one on the official webstore is pretty bad.

TheNew#2 said:
I had to make a swift move after the Glasgow show, and with a swarm of people trying to navigate their way out of the venue, buying a T-shirt was not practical given the long journey back home. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a tour shirt, if I can at all, or whether they may be sold through the official website. I'm not absolutely desperate for one, but it would be nice  :D.

I had to dash from Glasgow too. Since then I bought a "Coming Home" (UK leg T-shirt) with tour dates, for £26.50 (new) off eBay. I'm not sure what they cost at the gig, but I can't imagine it was much different. They are always quite a few up on eBay at any given time.

CriedWhenBrucieLeft said:
I had to dash from Glasgow too. Since then I bought a "Coming Home" (UK leg T-shirt) with tour dates, for £26.50 (new) off eBay. I'm not sure what they cost at the gig, but I can't imagine it was much different. They are always quite a few up on eBay at any given time.

At the O2 show the UK leg Tees were £25, so if you account for postage and package you got a great deal there!

It was £30 to my door.

There's Buy-It-Now's up at about £45 constantly, if one was desperate. I just kept bidding on auctions. People always buy too many, or the wrong size, or for someone who then doesn't want it etc etc...

Just out of interest --how much were the programmes?

Dont worry guys im gunna try and scan it up  :lol:...
while im at it anyone else want the file?

Back