ToolVivor Round 2: Ænima

Vote for your least favorite songs... (6 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrKnickerbocker

clap hands
Pretty easy votes here.

Prison Sex
Bottom
Swamp Song
4 Degrees

+
Hooker With a Penis (more angry Maynard lameness)
Third Eye (more drawn out, bloated lameness)

Next votes after these will go to Eulogy and Pushit for being too meandering and bloated, also Stinkfist for just being a meh song.

Edington

Let's Get Volatile
I was right, voted for all Undertow songs save for Intolerance, Prison Sex and Sober. Considered saving the title track, but I only really like the second half of it, I think Intolerance is the better song overall. Eulogy, H, Jimmy, Pushit are in the firing line for the next round.

Lampwick 43

Barstool Warrior
Any chance you can extend the deadline a little bit, @Collin? I'm not going to be able to get to this before it ends, but I should have some time to listen later on tonight.

Lampwick 43

Barstool Warrior
Ænima is truly a great album. Yeah the interludes are a bit much, but they are easy enough to skip, and as far as actual songs go, the consistency of quality is pretty damn impressive. I really have no idea what my favorite is; there are 5 songs here that could easily occupy that spot at any given time: The first 4 songs of the album + Ænema. All of which I wouldn't hesitate to give a 10/10 to.

Third Eye, however, is one song that just never really clicked with me. That one will have to get a vote from me, and so will Hooker. Jimmy would be next up on the chopping block, but I'll spare it for now, because there's several more Undertow songs here that really need to go.
Bottom, Crawl Away, , and Flood are all getting votes as well.