Thread of Large Cats Shitting.

ibtl

3659557199_cf6cf70932_z.jpg

Right. Phallus, on behalf of the Mod Squad and I suppose a good share of members here, I'll tell you straight and clear that we do not allow this sort of thing on the forum. I know that you meant it as a dumb joke, but you crossed the line between random insanity and pure bad taste. I haven't seen anything this low posted on this forum in years. Congratulations, you set a new record in stupidity. I suppose there wasn't very much to be expected from a user with this nick, but you easily wiped away all good faith. One more step out of the line and you're gone. Consider this an official warning.

Seriously, a thread about shitting cats.  :huh:

:puke: :puke: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Perun said:
Right. Phallus, on behalf of the Mod Squad and I suppose a good share of members here, I'll tell you straight and clear that we do not allow this sort of thing on the forum. I know that you meant it as a dumb joke, but you crossed the line between random insanity and pure bad taste. I haven't seen anything this low posted on this forum in years. Congratulations, you set a new record in stupidity. I suppose there wasn't very much to be expected from a user with this nick, but you easily wiped away all good faith. One more step out of the line and you're gone. Consider this an official warning.

Seriously, a thread about shitting cats.  :huh:

DAMN!! if you think this is bad you should go to the stratoforum. Its a complete mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im goin back to the stratoforum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are :down: :down: no fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor use of smileys considering you just opened a topic about cat shit

The Knife Master said:
I'm going to the Strato-forum too! :innocent:

See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should stay longer.  We all looooove trolls.

Back