These Colours Don´t Run - Leak from the promo CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hey all.
As some of you already might already know, These Colours Don´t Run from a promo disc has leaked.
I don´t want to spoil the fun for everone (btw, where did the spoiler function go?  :huh: )
But let me say one word: I love it! ^_^

Re: These Colours Don´t Run

you have it? wanna be friends?

Before anyone asks, no, I can't give a link, sorry guys.

The middle part is great ! The sing-along is a little too obvious, but then again...

As a general judgement on the song, I won't spoil anything. Let's talk about it when it's released. Gosh, two days to go.

Cheers

Great song, but by the way, the complete album is actualy leaked. You now have to make the choice of waiting or enjoying what you were waiting for -_-

it's september 5th in u.s.a.

it's August 29th in canada and sept 5thin u.s.a

Perhaps this thread's title should be changed to 'These Colours Don't Run' leaked-otherwise there could be some confusion when the IMC song threads/polls begin to get posted.

Anyway, I won't go into any great depth about this song (I'll save that for the Commentary proper), but I can imagine that this song would work brilliantly live.  Both the pre-chorus and chorus are very catchy, very singable, and the crowd shout (reminiscent of others in Lord of the Flies and Brave New World) is a winner.  It'll be a good song to keep the adrenalin from Different World pumping (provided they are playing the whole album live), but I think that Brighter Than a Thousand Suns and The Longest Day will be even better live.

EDIT: 500 posts! :D

Re: These Colours Don´t Run - Leaked

The best thing to do was to lock the topic, as it's now old news.  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back