The world is going crazy

Mdo

Prowler
I've got answers. I can help to achieve some ridiculously ambitious things. I've politely tried to get help to do so but have ended up getting banned from forums because people didn't believe me. So I'm going to discreetly ask people here. Refer me to someone ambitious or someone who can make things happen. I've got a lot to explain but it's better if it is someone who can feel music in a way that Maiden and some of their fans might be able to. I probably wouldn't believe myself if I wasn't myself.

I'm not the one going crazy but I should be

Was it you who posted a thread appealing for musicians a few months ago, but didn't want to go into too much detail about the music you've written?

Yep. A female singer, I believe. Are you up for it, Brig? :D Let's make an alternative forum band.

Yep. A female singer, I believe. Are you up for it, Brig? :D Let's make an alternative forum band.

Good plan. We'll cover The Fugitive but make it at least 20 minutes long with lots of proggy additions.

I've got answers. I can help to achieve some ridiculously ambitious things. I've politely tried to get help to do so but have ended up getting banned from forums because people didn't believe me. So I'm going to discreetly ask people here. Refer me to someone ambitious or someone who can make things happen. I've got a lot to explain but it's better if it is someone who can feel music in a way that Maiden and some of their fans might be able to. I probably wouldn't believe myself if I wasn't myself.

That needed a full stop, mate.

I'm in! Though I'm not a female, can't sing or play an instrument or dance or write music or lyrics and prefer metal to rock, but your project looks RnR hall of fame worthy already! Where do I sign? Can I get my own tour bus? I don't really like sharing them. Oh and I'm really picky about food. We'll get to that in time. Can't wait!

Best sock puppet account ever. Probably better than that time thousand_suns "returned". :D

Let's see.

I've got answers. I can help to achieve some ridiculously ambitious things.

Jihad?

I've politely tried to get help to do so but have ended up getting banned from forums because people didn't believe me.

Can't deal with them infidels, I guess.

So I'm going to discreetly ask people here.

ISIS recruiting has reached new heights: Maidenfans.

Refer me to someone ambitious or someone who can make things happen.

Such a shame Bin Ladin is dead, I had his phone number.

I've got a lot to explain but it's better if it is someone who can feel music in a way that Maiden and some of their fans might be able to.

I probably wouldn't believe myself if I wasn't myself.

Words right out of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's mouth.

Them infidels sure are going crazy.

Yup, Mdo is an ISIS recruiting member.

First show on our tour: Montenegro! :clap:

But with the new light shed on Mdo, I think Brig and I will have to reconsider the design of our stage outfits.

Was it you who posted a thread appealing for musicians a few months ago, but didn't want to go into too much detail about the music you've written?
Yeah I was hoping to keep things secret but I'm willing to share stuff with people who can convince me that they are serious about making things happen.

For anyone who's doubting me, coming up with solutions to the world's problems and coming up with timeless music are not that far apart. Some music and brain related sciences are areas that people have admitted to knowing relatively little about. I might also try to explain myself to people who can convince me that they are serious about resolving worldly issues. I'm just quite a private person though so I don't want stuff involving me all over public forums.

Anyway, keep the jokes coming. I might just need one person who's not joking though. I'm up for laughs one second, then serious the next. I can't stay with one mindset for long anyway.

Back