The three weakest IM tracks of the 80s?

Heaven Can Wait
I just don’t get people’s grips with HCW, it’s a killer song with a fantastic bassline, a fun chorus, an epic middle section, plus fantastic solos. Such a well made song and a deserved live staple.

The three worst Maiden songs of the ‘80s are easily “Drifter” and “Purgatory”, and then maybe “Another Life”.

Prodigal Son
Heaven Can Wait (If they play it hopefully with crew or fans on stage to make it a bit more interesting.)
Innocent Exile

I just don’t get people’s grips with HCW, it’s a killer song with a fantastic bassline, a fun chorus, an epic middle section, plus fantastic solos. Such a well made song and a deserved live staple.

The three worst Maiden songs of the ‘80s are easily “Drifter” and “Purgatory”, and then maybe “Another Life”.
Yes, Drifter. Forgot that one. And the 2005 setlist had many of the weak songs. There was Another Life, Drifter and also Charlotte The Harlot.

Aw, poor little Quest for Fire. Absolute silliness that you could only could get away with in the 80s, with some playful little guitar bits.

Charlotte the Harlot - Cant stand that song
Prodigal Son - Its so boring and dont work at all
Gangland - Dont like it

Quest For Fire is fun and great, and have great vocals. I like it. And I dont think Piece, Powerslave, SIT and Seventh Son has any weak songs on them

Back