The Number Of The WHAT?!?!?

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
NOTE: the file previously linked below has now been removed from my website. Many thanks to those who thought it sounded good: you obviously need a hearing test, but thanks anyway!

Recipe for disaster:

Take one bassist/singer who's usually pretty good at playing Maiden songs, but is having an off night, and ask him to play a song that he's never tried to sing and play at the same time before.

Add one guitarist who thinks he knows the song, but doesn't really. At least not all of it.

Add one drummer who isn't even a Maiden fan and has no clue how the song goes. He may have heard it once or twice in the 80's, but certainly not in the last 15 years.

Mix well, and try to play a Maiden song.

Serves: anyone who wants a good laugh. Consider yourself warned. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(link to mp3 removed, sorry)

P.S. If anyone else here with a band has recordings of them playing Maiden covers, let's hear them!

it certainly was entertaining... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

pretty cool the song, I know lots of bands like that (including mine [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ),but the thing that really made me laugh was avril lavigne playin Metallica´s "fuel". I think that´s the kind of song you´re asking for [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Excellent! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sounds like someone recorded a jam after a night on the piss! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Apr 16 2004, 09:07 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 16 2004, 09:07 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sounds like someone recorded a jam after a night on the piss!  [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I only wish we had that excuse! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+Apr 16 2004, 02:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ Apr 16 2004, 02:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] but the thing that really made me laugh was avril lavigne playin Metallica´s "fuel". [/quote]
I want it ! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

wanna see Luciano Pavarotti singin hallowed be thy name [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Iron Farmer+Apr 16 2004, 05:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Iron Farmer @ Apr 16 2004, 05:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I want it !  [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
oh my god...i heard her...i saw that shit program...don't let me remember it PLEASEEEEEEEEEE [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i heard it, its pretty good!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back