The Legend of the CHEESEVIVÖR - INCORRUPTIBLE BATTALION BATTLES 5&6 (Updated 06.12.20)

Beast in Black - Cry out for a Hero
The world needs a last hero, for last stands are to be made and chosen ones are to save our world. Has anyone ever come up with that before?

Wolfpakk - Nature Strikes Back
Glad the chorus clears up the song's topic because I have no fucking clue what the verses are trying to tell me.

66.2C.jpg

Wind Rose - Mine Mine Mine!
Dig the hole, mine the gold, be a dwarf, mine, mine, mine.

Deep Sun - Heroes
Remember these were the guys who worshipped the warship and went on to delete their profiles. Now they're flying high and fight until they die, for whatever reason. I'm not gonna stop them.

From Hell With Love might be an over the top album but every song is an instant earwurm. You can even wake me up at 3am for a great song like Cry Out For A Hero. Didn´t have to listen to Wolfpakk to know my vote goes to Beast In Black.

Wind Rose sounds like a mix of Blind Guardian and Sabaton and probably some more bands of this genre. The other band sounds like a 13 in a dozen copy of Nightwish. They worshipped a Warship? They only wished they were Nightwish.

Last edited:
Look, Beast in Black is better. But Wolfpakk is way cheesier.
Mine Mine Mine is the best non-Diggy Hole song from Wind Rose yet. Still tons of cheese. Giant Tiger Tarja on Deep Sun is fucking horrible, though, otherwise this band had a chance. Wind Rose.

Super cheesy artwork from Beast in Black. Song is very, very, very generic. Intriguing and synethetic sounding eco-revenge metal from Wolfpakk. Not as profound as they were perhaps hoping for, but could be a track on forthcoming disaster metal compilation Covidpocalypse 2020. Definitely more imaginative and far more naff, Wolfpakk win my vote.

Ah, Wind Rose finally recover some of their form from their smash hit, Diggy Diggy Hole. Is this one nicked from some game too? They do have limited scope, I think they've dug themselves into a hole. Deep Sun have gone a warble too far here. Gotta be the little Italian dwarfy guys.

Aren't we suppose to pick our favorites or did I miss the point? :confused:
That is: if we like cheese. ;)
Pick the most worthy of being crowned Cheesemeister. Käsemeister. Käsekaiser?

Wolfpakk really missed an open goal by not calling this song 'Nature Strikes Bakk'. Beast in Black are actually a good Power Metal band so the cheese is baked into the meal appropriately so that you get just the right amount of cheese flavour. Wolfpakk are really lame and definitely taking themselves too seriously, but I don't find it particularly cheesy, at least not in a way that's fun. Voting for Beast in Black. At least if they progress there will be something decent to listen to in this neverending Cheeserendum.

'Mine, Mine, Mine' is bombastic as fuck from the beginning and completely ridiculous throughout, but I find the vocals quite boring wear away the fun factor. 'Heroes' is over the top and bombastic but I don't find it fun. Wind Rose get my vote.

Beast in Black has a super annoying singer. Is he the Greek dude, @Perun ? Yuk!
Wolfpakk are only marginally better, and I google them to find out they're from Berlin. Okay, geographical bias, Wolfpakk wins.

I want to vote for Wind Rose even before playing the songs in the second pair because Diggy Hole. Then I find out that Deep Sun has a female singer, so that seals it.

Could you fucking imagine?

"And now, I will please ask the bride, the beautiful Carmella, and the groom, the wonderful Joseph, to come together for the first dance."
"WORSHIP THE WARSHIP! WORSHIP THE WARSHIP!"

Wolfpakk easily takes the first round. Cheesier and awful. I'm still of the opinion that Beast in Black are too solid to be included in this game. Sure, they're cheesy, but it's like including Sabaton or (their previous band) Battle Beast in the game.

I can't believe I'm the only vote for Deep Sun. It's so cliched, so terrible yet actually well-produced...those vocals are simply atrocious. I get it, Wind Rose love dwarves, but I'm still shocked I stand alone here. Wind Rose is certainly a worth winner at least.

Beast in Black and Wind Rose

I'd also like to point out that Wolfpakk appears to have pinched their music video from another Cheesevivor band:

Back