The Early Days in Canada?

ohgar_boy

Trooper
Hey, I was just wondering when the new DVD's supposed to be released in Canada. I haven't got the chance to go out and look for it, but I want to be sure that they'll actually have heard of it/will have it when I go.

Anyone know the release date or when it was released here in Canada?

I think the release date for North America was 8th November. It should be in store in your local igloo by now [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 17 2004, 09:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 17 2004, 09:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think the release date for North America was 8th November. It should be in store in your local igloo by now   [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]91830[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Very funny Mav. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, thanks for the information- I'll be sure to check Best Buy or somewhere sometime soon.

The scheduled release of the Part 1: The Early Days DVD is going to be released by Tuesday, November 23rd according to Towerrecords.com. I am quite upset because the DVD was supposed to be released yesterday (11/19) and of course it wasn't. I am sure that the US release is the same as Canada's. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm not. Trade laws between Canada and Britain are different than they are between Britain and America.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 17 2004, 03:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 17 2004, 03:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think the release date for North America was 8th November.
[snapback]91830[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Perhaps the Maiden website said so, but...

[!--QuoteBegin-Pico-Union+Nov 17 2004, 03:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pico-Union @ Nov 17 2004, 03:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Part 1:  The Early Days DVD is going to be released by Tuesday, November 23rd according to Towerrecords.com.
[snapback]91832[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It's not just Tower Records; every store in the US says the release date is the 23rd. At least, it's the 23rd for Tower, Virgin, Best Buy, Circuit City, Borders, Barnes & Noble, Cheapo Discs and Second Spin. After checking 8 chains, I gave up.

How the release date got changed, I have no idea. But it really does appear to be the 23rd, no matter what the Maiden site says.

It's the 23rd, I got a friend who works at a Wal-Mart and he told that this morning.

Back