The Dozens

Cornfed Hick

Ancient Mariner
In memory of the Maidenfan member elimination poll that Black Thunder wisely put down, but in the spirit of not appearing like a bunch of hypersensitive ninnies, I give you "The Dozens," where you can post your favorite good-natured insults, "your mama" jokes, put-downs, etc., and get away with it. 

The idea is to be clever and funny, not hurtful.  Try not to cross obvious lines, so no hate-speech, obviously -- unless it's directed against the French.  Probably best not to insult any specific member in particular unless you know them and think they'll take it the right way.  Or unless they started it first.  Or unless -- again -- they're French. 

I'll start with a couple of the more famous ones, in case any of you aren't familiar with the game (Google "the dozens" if you want more info): 

Your mama is so fat, she sweats butter.
Your mama is so poor, when I saw her kicking a can down the street and asked her what she was doing, she said "Moving." 

All I can think of after reading that was the episode of That 70s Show, where Red and Kitty were selling the house.
Red: "I don't want a bunch of Germans living in our house!"
Kitty: "Red, they weren't German, they were French."
Red: "and they'd hand it over to the first Germans that walked by!"

Yo mamma so ugly, when she entered the Ugly Contest, they turned her down and said 'No professionals!'

The thread dedicated to my thread? How kind.

Uhm, let's start from the obvious:

Yo mama is so fat - when she farts, the national government accuse her of global warming.

My boss sometimes tell me "You're so dumb that when you look in the mirror, your asshole starts to laugh"

[Abas needs a better job]

You're so stupid, when I told you summer is just around the corner, you ran to go look. 
Your girlfriend's so skinny, her bra fits better backwards. 

Back