The Big Red Button

Question: Why go through all the trouble of putting this in an apartment if you know you're getting a house in a month. Good bye security deposit.

Comment: Very cool but a lot of trouble just to get laid.....  :)

I'm putting one of those in my house!  And I'm gonna add a retractable disco ball!

If you're going to go through that much trouble you need to get one of those random flashing squares glass floors too.

Oh, that would be cool!  If you remember seeing my floor, it has 12" square tiles, so I could replace a few of them with flashing lites!

Deano!

You are always welcome to drop in!  Hell, you can call me from the mini-mart down the road and I'll let you stay!

That just may happen sometime Wasted. I used to do random road trips fairly regularly... it's been a while; I think I'm ready for one.

Hey, I'm up for it!  Don't expect a lot of entertainment in the Great Midwest, but we can find some trouble.... there is a University campus not to far away...

I do expect much entertainment in the Great Midwest! In high school I visited a friend in Chicago and we took a trip down to Iowa to visit some girls. Had a smashing time out in the corn fields... Ahh, the memories!

Back