GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
King Diamond is releasing a new album next year, his first in 10 years. Not sure about the date though. Would be cool with a survivor to pass the time :innocent:

@Night Prowler told me I could start it when the next Survivor ends. So I'm waiting for Iced Earth or Alevivor.

However.. Seeing as Beatlevivor may no longer be active... up to the mods I guess.

It has only been a month, I don’t think we should declare it dead yet. But also I would like to see it continue even if dusty doesn’t come back to finish it. I would not be against taking over.

I'm not familiar with Alestorm's discography so I don't know how much longer there is left. Iced Earth has another month and a half maybe.

I'm not familiar with Alestorm's discography so I don't know how much longer there is left. Iced Earth has another month and a half maybe.
We added in the final album a couple rounds ago, so now we're just gonna be cruising forward into the Top 10. I also wanna do an albums round, but I don't think that that should skew your plans at the moment. Basically, we're in the final stretch, it's just a matter of time at this point.

When did we have the last Bruce survivor? I feel we should have another one.
Last one was 2016 IIRC and since I wasn't part of it, let's do it. :ok:

I feel like we had a Bruce Survivor even sooner than that. But I would be down for another at some point. Maybe this next year.

Hey @Night Prowler are games like the Cheesvivor included within the "5 Survivors at a time" rule? If not, does one need permission to start such a game?

(I'm not thinking of opening anything, I'm just curious as to how this works.)

No, they are outside that rule. I really need to update the schedule. Can everyone who has a game planned / approved post here now, so that I can write down everything?

Mastodon and Gojira got some interest too.
We should like do an actual poll to see what people would be interested in.

Back