GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I'd like it ten times if I could. That's an awesome idea! (well, I hope Ring Ring - the album - wouldn't discourage me, but I'd be all for that).
Yes, let’s do it! I’d be happy to host if no one else wants to - once there’s room for another survivor of course.

I'd prefer if you didn't include After Forever in an Epica survivor.

Because choking the chicken to Floor Jansen is an altogether different experience from choking the chicken to Simone Simons?

Yes, let’s do it! I’d be happy to host if no one else wants to - once there’s room for another survivor of course.

Anyone else? I think both @Mosh and @The Flash might be interested in that one....

I would definitely do Ariana Grande and Britney, but not the Survivors :p

Duh, at least regarding AG. If I were forced to choose between listening to Ariana Grande's music and contracting syphilis, I'd probably choose the former. Probably...

I'm actually more well-versed in the discography of the Backstreet Boys than Britney, though. However, if at least some of her songs are as good as Stronger, I'd be willing to give it a try. But I'm a Shakira bloke myself.

I'd be really keen on a Ghost one. There isn't a huge discography, and it's all fairly light stuff. Yes to ABBA too! Same sort of thing, really, just one band dresses up as satanic clergy.

Same sort of thing, really, just one band dresses up as satanic clergy.

Also, one band had tons of hooks, great singers, musical diversity, surprises (Visitors) and knew when to stop...

...while the other one had to actually cover a song by the first band in order to have a whopping number of three listenable songs in their discography, apart from having a stoned Mickey Mouse for a vocalist.

Last edited:
ABBA is one of my favorite bands not because every single song is a masterpiece, but because their best is mindblowingly incredible.

And I mean, it’s not as though any of their stuff outright sucks. :p

Duh, at least regarding AG. If I were forced to choose between listening to Ariana Grande's music and contracting syphilis, I'd probably choose the former. Probably...

Into You is a pretty cool tune. Aside from that she does bland music. She's undeniably talented though, just doesn't put it to good use. And yes, she's really hot.

However, if at least some of her songs are as good as Stronger, I'd be willing to give it a try.

They are. Her Max Martin-penned early tracks are generally good. There are some good non-Max Martin ones on In the Zone and Blackout as well.

So it’s decided then? Once a slot opens up MaidenFans is gonna Dance and jive?

Love it!

Back