GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I know this has probably been asked before, but has there ever been an actual cheese survivor?

“Ah, Caithness! That’s gonna be in the top 10, mark my words. A rare gem.”

“Oh no, Sage Derby’s been eliminated. Farce.” *table flip

“I must say, I’ve rather warmed up to Ilchester in this survivor. Probably not going to vote against it.”

“Man, you shouldn’t have included Stinking Bishop. It’s not even on Spotify. And Judas might take offense to that one.”

“Not even Wensleydale?”

Survivor ideas, curious if anyone is interested.

- Ghost
- Mastodon
- Gojira
- Machine Head
- Alice In Chains II (after new album is out)
- Chevelle

Survivor ideas, curious if anyone is interested.

- Ghost
- Mastodon
- Gojira
- Machine Head
- Alice In Chains II (after new album is out)
- Chevelle
I'd participate in Ghost, Alice in Chains, and Chevelle, with Ghost being my top choice.

Another one that we should do at some point, that I don't think has been done before, is Pearl Jam. :)

Id say that I would participate and then lose interest after 2 rounds. So I vote for whoever has the least albums. I've a soft spot for Ghost at the minute.

Also I cast a vote for Epica. A friend of mine showed me some of their latest stuff and it wasn’t bad, so going through the rest of the discography would be cool.

I've never heard of Chevelle.
They’re an early 2000s rock band with a similar sound to Tool and Deftones. They’re first album Wonder What’s Next is absolutely amazing, and the newest album The North Corridor is really heavy. Check them out!

Ghost and Mastodon seem the most popular. I’d be down to host.

Also I cast a vote for Epica. A friend of mine showed me some of their latest stuff and it wasn’t bad, so going through the rest of the discography would be cool.
Yay. I'm actually preparing this to be my next game after I finish up some of the current ones. It'll be a tremendous Survivor.

Kinda thinking of maybe including After Forever too, or at least the Mark Jansen albums. Epica continued a certain multi-song saga that Jansen started in After Forever, so that's the reason. @Forostar, opinion? :)

I think Ghost has gotten the most interest, that's also a survivor that could be done in like two months. I'm good to host. @Night Prowler @Mosh Any idea on when I should start?

I would be good with doing Mastodon or Gojira afterwards too. Pearl Jam might be fun too.

By the way, of those proposed I'd only be interested in Mastodon.

Ghost only if I was allowed to troll and vote against every song bar Elizabeth, Cirice and I'm a Marionette. And use profanities.

Any other non-metal ideas?

I'd like it ten times if I could. That's an awesome idea! (well, I hope Ring Ring - the album - wouldn't discourage me, but I'd be all for that).

Yay. I'm actually preparing this to be my next game after I finish up some of the current ones. It'll be a tremendous Survivor.

Kinda thinking of maybe including After Forever too, or at least the Mark Jansen albums. Epica continued a certain multi-song saga that Jansen started in After Forever, so that's the reason. @Forostar, opinion? :)
I'd prefer if you didn't include After Forever in an Epica survivor.

Back