GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
Games in the poll are the only ones I'm going to commit to in the foreseeable future. Devy within a week, the other two when I'm done with Iced Earth, maybe earlier.

Since I don't think I'd be able to top the previous game (which was my best Survivor), I'm leaving the next Dream Theater Survivor (which should happen after the next album's released) to whoever wants to do it (@Mosh has the 1st option as I originally took it from him :p). After 3 games, I'm passing the torch on Sabaton Survivors too, but a new one also shouldn't happen again until the next album :)

My schedule is starting to clear up so I would be down to start hosting soon, I don't think I have done one since Metallica. If Mosh or nobody else want's to do DT then I'm good with taking it.

I call dibs on Tool if nobody has already.

As evidenced by the long drawn out Steven Wilson survivor, I don't really have a ton of time to host right now. In two months I will be moving and attending university so I will be even busier. We'll see how my schedule is when Dream Theater releases the next album. If it's summer next year I might be able to, but as of now I don't mind handing it off to someone else (same with Iron Maiden survivor).

My issue will be having to work and going to masters in the evening, starting from October till June or so. I can easily vote though, but hosting takes more time...

I don't understand how SMX was able to host 8 games at once :p

I wouldn’t mind hosting the DT survivor if Mosh didn’t have the time. But then again, it might be better if it was hosted by someone with mod privileges, because that renaming thread etc stuff seems a bit too complicated to me.

By the way, am I the only one who would appreciate a Steely Dan survivor or are there others? @Mosh , @jazz from hell , @terrell39 ?

Honestly? Hosting 8 Survivors at once might actually be easier for me than "just" properly participating in one. Especially if it weren't my top bands.

Not familiar with Steely Dan.

Petey. That's one band from my high school years I returned to and found out that not only my appreciation has not diminished a bit, but in fact my love for them has been almost exponentially growing the more time I spend with them. Can't say that about... well, pretty much any other band, really. (I mean, I have always loved Mingus, I love Mingus and I will always love Mingus, it can't go any higher).

Out of the votable bands, I'll do my best to participate in Devin and Epica.

Back