GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
Beatles survivor is one of the few I’m pretty sure I would participate in for the whole run. It also wouldn’t have to be really long - the studio albums, Past Masters, Free and Real Love, All Things Must Pass, Ram, Imagine, Plastic Ono and Band on the Run... that’s a few weeks work :D

I've heard everything from the original studio albums + Past Masters + some other stuff. I wouldn't even have to listen to anything from them; my choices would be very clear-cut. I'd be down.

A vote represents a solemn vow to commit to the entirety of the survivor which you cast your vote upon. You cannot back out.

Voted for Epica, Helloween and Kreator.

I’m always up for Dio survivors. Would it be done in chronological order?

I'd vote, although I'm not familiar with Elf and post 80's solo material.

I'm sure that's the case for most people. It would be half classic survivor, half n00bvivor due to the amount of material that most haven't heard.

I’m always up for Dio survivors. Would it be done in chronological order?

I think it should be! I'd love to host this whenever I wrap up Tom Waits, but I'll admit running a survivor without mod capabilities is kind of frustrating.

I'd be up for a Dio survivor - perhaps then I can finally listen to the Elf material!

How about a Candlemass, Thin Lizzy or Nightwish survivor? Or, related to Dio, Sabbath or Rainbow with all eras represented?

I'm still fairly new on the forums and haven't voted in many survivors (nor looked up which have been done already), so apologies if any of those were up recently.

The Tool survivor was fun. We just went straight to the finals and had all the songs in at once.

The new Tool album is likely to be out sometime in 2019. I'd be down for another Tool Survivor then.

I will also second a Ghost survivor. Mastodon or Gojira would be good for a survivor too.

Back