GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
@mckindog: How about you bring back World Cup of Maidenfans after the Maiden lyrics game? :) The one where we vote for best bands. It doesn't require much effort from voters since all you need to do is pick which band you like more/less and it could provide a lot of discussion :)

Sure, I'd be up for that.
But I was thinking of pitching another round of Maiden of head-to-head.
It's been awhile, we've added an album and the membership has changed.

I'd be happy to do one and then the other.
You guys can decide which one we should do first.

I was thinking we could run a poll on best song of 2016 and best album of 2016. Not a survivor but just a poll. We could nominate songs or albums and then vote for the 10 or 15 most endorsed.

I think I know I mean a "yes", but it's all wrong - that is, I think I disagree. No thinks should be shoulded.

I feel a Rush phase coming on. I think that will be my next survivor following Queen (in before complaints about repeat bands). Prog Rock Classic Albums survivor/n00bvivor will follow Stevie and will encompass all of the prog rock bands represented in this poll.

I'm also going to start thinking about a Worst Album Ever survivor.

My plans:
  • Finish Dream Theater Albums, Opeth, Opeth Albums, Sabaton, Sabaton Albums.
  • Start Helloween when I finish the first 3 of those. Yeah, that's finally happening. @Forostar, @Unknown One, @Black Wizard, @Black Bart, @JudasMyGuide :) (Not sure if I forgot a fan :))
  • Also I wanna host a Survivor with a black metal band. Prime candidate is Satyricon. Search tells me that @Brigantium and @Forostar listen to that band, anyone else (or anyone else willing to discover a new band? :p)?

Just wondering, there hasn't been a Death survivor yet, has there? That's one I think would be cool if there's enough fans for the band on here (and I'd be happy to host if so... :rolleyes: )

Also, voted for Mercyful Fate + King Diamond, that'd be a great one IMO.

I'd do Satyricon, but will that get enough people?

Diesel 11- we did start a Death one then it got put on hold.

Back