Stranger In A Strange Land - Iron Maiden cover

A

Anonymous

Well since the first two posts were deleted because of my crappy English I wil give it another shot with my best possible grammar skills

Since I am an Iron maiden fan and I love all of the guitar tunes that these guys make. wasn't it not more avbious for me to start playing a couple of there songs on my own guitar.

BUT this is the first time I ever record something where I tried not to be an Iron maiden RIPoff but more someone that is inspired by them.

A shame is it though that at the end the drums were to loud , but as i'm listening back to it it isn't as horrrible as it was

so enjoy

Thank your for listing

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pc4bp1 sorry for not give you the link sooner !

I like what you've done with this song. It's certainly different and interesting to listen to. True, the drums come out a little loud but that doesn't really disturb. What you did with the voice is kinda neat. Over all, I think you should continue with this kind of stuff. Neat solo by the way. Did you do all this by yourself or did you hire other people to do the drums and other little things?

:ok:

Great work indeed! Please make some more! And, you could perhaps do a semi acoustik collaboration with Thingfish!
Unfortunantly I will now defile it with my extremely bad singingvoice! Which, you are lucky enough to not have to experiance...

well thank you very much you two for your comment on my song (from Iron maiden :) hahaah

I also made alot of other tunes that are much better mixed then this one so take a look and maybe if you like it , give me some litle feedback on the song you have heard then I know what you like , it always helps me :)

Thank you verry much !!!

http://www.putfile.com/dtmaster

personal to Natalie : I dont play drums (i'm intend to but Not now) an YES i played the keyboard for the singing parts but I dont play the bass , I can play bass but i dint record because this time I want to do sometime diferent

and about the colaboration , ask him if he want to do it and I'm always in :)

anyway do you want to hear other maiden covers , so YES which one !!! most votes goes to the number hahahah :)
Well..... ? where is everybody :) ??

I quite like your cover of Guns n' Roses' Paradise City, but since I don't know any of the other songs you've covered, I can't really judge. The Dream Theater Overture sounds good to me though. Are you planning to do a cover of anything else from Guns n' Roses? Because I think Welcome to the Jungle would be an interesting one to do (just a suggestion ::)).

Now we come to the hard part...which Maiden song I would like you to cover. There are so many good ones, its hard to make a choice. How about the Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner? That might make for an interesting cover.

Back