Steven Wilson n00bvivor Results: The hiss of the train at the railway head

Satisfied?

• Total voters
and the rumor is that there will be special focus on those in addition to the new stuff. Or he might’ve explicitly said so, again can’t remember.
I just found this, from Steven Wilson's New Year Update: http://stevenwilsonhq.com/sw/steven-wilsons-2018-new-year-update/

Moving into 2018, the big event is touring most of the year with my band. As well as playing music from To the Bone, I’m going to be dedicating some of the repertoire to two albums that are soon to receive high-profile reissues, which are In Absentia and Deadwing (starting first with remastered vinyl editions in February/March)
:yey: Well that's definitely making me want to see this tour!

Eliminated
Permenating
Blank Tapes
People Who Eat Darkness
Song Of I
Detonation
Song of Unborn

It's May 1st and 2nd at The Vic. It looks like there's just two price levels: $61 for the first few rows and the Mezzanine, and $45 for the rest of the floor and the back of the balcony. Of course the fees will add on an extra $10 or so..

Promoted
To The Bone
Pariah
Same Asylum As Before

With the discography finished, we bring in the first group of promoted songs!

There's a lot of very good songs here. Several of them (Blackest Eyes, Deadwing, Three Years Older) are outstanding and deserve to finish in the overall top 10.

Synesthesia and Sky Moves Sideways however have absolutely no right to advance any further than they already have.

Voting for:

Synesthesia
Sky
Signify
Harmony Korine
The Incident

Listening to all of these songs again detached from their album placement changes a lot of the impact: a few songs I truly liked on the album become far less powerful when isolated out.

Voting for:
- the first five choices
- The Incident
- Deform to Form a Star
- Book of Regrets

Eliminated
Radioactive Toy
Synesthesia
Harmony Korine
The Incident
Deform To Form a Star

Back