Some people think I'm Iron Maiden

A

Anonymous

Here's the last email in a long series I regularly receive from prats who think I'm Maiden:

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]From: jaysonsimard [mailto:[a href=\'mailto:jaysonsimard@hotmail.com\']jaysonsimard@hotmail.com[/a]]
Sent: Friday, 28 May 2004 15:19
To: maverick@maidenfans.com
Cc: jaysonsimard@hotmail.com
Subject:

[span style=\'font-family:Courier\']hi! IronMaiden  i juste want it to tell you that i'm one of your big van and i want it to tell to steve harris that he is my idol i love all the song that he rotes so continue and please come back at montreal i loved the chow that you did do to the colise pepsi it was so good so continue and bye

>From one of your biggest van
                     jayson simard from quebec city[/span][/quote]

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-ZadrraS+May 29 2004, 12:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ZadrraS @ May 29 2004, 12:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Well, maybe he has problems with his english... [/quote]
I don't think English is the only problem here, do you? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe you should answer like you were a member of Iron Maiden. That would be funny for us , charitable towards the guy and you would do your good deed for the day.

Anyone else believe in eugenics? Can't we just breed the idiocy out of people (by breed the idiocy out of people I mean kill all French-Canadians).

Against my better judgement, I decided to follow Syl's advice and to be cruel to the poor boy. My answer was:

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][span style=\'font-family:Courier\']Thank you for your support. We will play again in Montreal and Quebec City. Promise!

Up the Irons!
Steve Harris[/span][/quote]

Let's see if any response comes from the land of the Ancient French... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Poor guy [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , you promised! Youll break his heart.

([!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

Maiden will play again over there, so don't worry [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maverick, you're evil !!! You're even worse than me !!!
Now the guy might tell all his friends that Steve Harris answered him personally and you will receive hundreds of message like this one . That will be your punishment.

[!--QuoteBegin-syl+May 29 2004, 07:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(syl @ May 29 2004, 07:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Maverick, you're evil !!! You're even worse than me !!! [/quote]
You suggested it, my dear! [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Right, but YOU did it and YOU are the moderator of this forum and everybody rely on you wisdom to detect bad ideas. [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyway I still find that funny

FRENCH CANADIAN ARE NOT STUPID [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(they are not all like me [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] (i did'nt wrote this letter but i am sometime stupid))

[!--QuoteBegin-Bouffetout+May 29 2004, 08:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Bouffetout @ May 29 2004, 08:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] (they are not all like me [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] (i did'nt wrote this letter but i am sometime stupid)) [/quote]
At least you're aware of your condition... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2004, 07:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2004, 07:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] At least you're aware of your condition...  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2004, 11:34 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2004, 11:34 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Here's the last email in a long series I regularly receive from prats who think I'm Maiden:
[/quote]
Any ideas about why they think your maiden

[!--QuoteBegin-Atvarussmak+May 29 2004, 07:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Atvarussmak @ May 29 2004, 07:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Any ideas about why they think your maiden[/quote]
I can think of one:

THEY'RE STUPID! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have a disclaimer nobody reads... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's not true. I read it once out of complete bordom. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back