Solo list (Solography)?

Shrike

Trooper
I know there's been a post with a "Solography"(http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?topic=5220.0). But the file no longer exists. Is there anyone who has a copy of it? I really think this is something that could be added to the IMC main-site as well. Sorry for the newbiness, but this is the best place around for Maiden info. And believe me, I've googled my ass off trying to find a list, so I did try :p

If you do manage to find a copy, please post it again here, 'cause I'd love to see it...

Interesting, that website is by Mig Daimon who used to post here a lot. And I'm pretty sure it's Portuguese.

Anyway, a solography can be compiled with a little effort, since all the solos are listed on the Commentary.

As I am well aware, thanks to the effort of our own Forostar.  But I am lazy :D

A credit to the Commentary wouldn't hurt. ;)

The Commentary is a bit more up to date by the way. Before Mav's disappearance I send him a minor change which isn't featured on this Portuguese site.

LooseCannon said:
I'm sure something good will happen to it.
Is Mav gone? shit...
Is there a way someone could go on with the work? about a year ago we started to work in a spanish translation, but he had to give up "for some time" to pay attention to other matters... It is sad IMC doesn't work anymore...

Back