Should Iron Maiden go on an American Tour?

Well, they really need to take a break now. They just got done with a massive World Tour and need to take some time off.

They probably won't do just a America only tour in the future, but possibly a tour with an American leg.

No. They are old and decrepid and easily confused with Eddie at this point in their careers. I say they can stay at home, cut their toe nails and, wipe their asses and eat macaroni and cheese.

I thought they were going to do a Reunion tour with Paul.  "The Soundhouse Days" or something...  I think, that they were going to go around and open for KISS, just play 4-5 songs so they don't wear themselves out. 

Yes, and it's the set list everyone wants. Satellite 15 / TFF, Wrathchild, Trooper, Iron Maiden. Maybe an encore of Run To The Hills if Steve isn't too tired.

No! No more over played done-to-death "classics! NEW SONGS ONLY! But since I don't think they should tour it is a moot point.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Yes, and it's the set list everyone wants. Satellite 15 / TFF, Wrathchild, Trooper, Iron Maiden. Maybe an encore of Run To The Hills if Steve isn't too tired.
Maybe Two Minutes to Midnight?  :ninja:

Mosh said:
Maybe Two Minutes to Midnight?  :ninja:

I'd personally like to see Gangland done live, It's not that great of a song but I think it would do great live.

I can't believe what this thread got turned into....

I'd like to see an American tour consisting of nothing but The Apparition 19 times, Fear of the Dark, and Iron Maiden.

Not Iron Maiden, Weekend Warrior. That's the Maiden classic.

The extra long version. With a singalong section.

I was reading somewhere that they are touring N.A. Doing a cover of 'Ryche's cabaret tour.

They should tour with this setlist:
1.Alexander The Great
2.Alexander The Great
3.Alexander The Great
4.Alexander The Great
5.Alexander The Great
6.Alexander The Great
7.Alexander The Great
8.Alexander The Great
9.Alexander The Great
10.Alexander The Great
11.Alexander The Great
12.Alexander The Great
encore
13.Alexander The Great
14.Alexander The Great
15.Alexander The Great
16.Alexander The Great

Travis The Dragon said:
They should tour with this setlist:
1.Alexander The Great
2.Alexander The Great
3.Alexander The Great
4.Alexander The Great
5.Alexander The Great
6.Alexander The Great
7.Alexander The Great
8.Alexander The Great
9.Alexander The Great
10.Alexander The Great
11.Alexander The Great
12.Alexander The Great
encore
13.Alexander The Great
14.Alexander The Great
15.Alexander The Great
16.Alexander The Great

Silly Travis, the average fan can't grasp that level of awesomeness in that song.

That's another reason why I don't check tour spoilers. Imagine going to a Maiden show and hearing "My son, ask thyself for another kingdom..." Or something like that.

Back