Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Smither

Educated Fool
I thought the rules said we couldn't talk about leaked songs, but I'm seeing some of that.
Yeah, I thought that as well, but since some people started doing it I joined in. Anyway, I know people across the globe who actually managed to buy it legally, so I guess it's kinda ok. However Travis, we're talking more about it on the thread you created compiling the reviews, as in sharing our own reviews. I think it would be better to keep the discussion there and leave this one for everyone who wants to wait.

Xennon

Educated Fool
As long as they have a spoiler alert, I (i.e., nobody) think it may be helpful to document them here. First impressions and reactions are fun to read even after many years. In two days, these comments will be much more refined.
I thought the rules said we couldn't talk about leaked songs, but I'm seeing some of that.

Ps. Send it, Maiden, I am ready to love it.

Ironalice

Educated Fool
About to go pick up a copy of the Red vinyl today, one of my local stores has it in stock and ready to be picked up. Seems a lot of retailers decided to sell this early, Rod be fuming

srfc

Ancient Mariner
I was gonna say "keep it civil", then I remembered that you're Irish and this is probably your way of saying "I love you, mate".

No, I'm raging here.

It's one thing people posting subjective thoughts. from might I add an illegal stream, but another thing objective spoilers that give away the structure of a song.

Brigantium

General of the Dark Army
Staff member
As long as they have a spoiler alert, I (i.e., nobody) think it may be helpful to document them here. First impressions and reactions are fun to read even after many years. In two days, these comments will be much more refined.

Ps. Send it, Maiden, I am ready to love it.
No, the policy was actually "Do not share information or reviews of leaked music"

Policy now updated - please consider using the Reviews thread clearly marked as containing spoilers, until September 3.

Zare

Uniformly distributed hostility
No, the policy was actually "Do not share information or reviews of leaked music"

I am sorry if I started the wave yesterday in the review thread. I thought non-spoiler people stay clear of the thread and it would be safe to put few words there since it was already shit full of reviews.

Also by the time of my post, there were already comments and small 'reviews' of the leak all over the Internet.

Severian

Have a good time, all the time!
I am sorry if I started the wave yesterday in the review thread. I thought non-spoiler people stay clear of the thread and it would be safe to put few words there since it was already shit full of reviews.

Also by the time of my post, there were already comments and small 'reviews' of the leak all over the Internet.
Same, I thought it was fine to discuss the album in the review thread so sorry if that pushed the line.

Yours was the best review in the thread up until that point though Zare :cool:

karljant

Ancient Mariner
Been listening to the album all day long... ain't gonna post anything about it till Friday. Just saying it's pretty solid (not a single bad song IMO) and that I really liked it (some songs could be shorter but screw it). Ah!... and Friday I'll surely be buying it without further adue.
Ok just one pseudo spoiler: Hell On Earth... :eek: