Rumor of an August-Fall tour

I wish there was a way to asses the vailidity of that claim... but, a late August date in Texas would certainly line up nicely with the rumored November dates in South America as well.

You bet Perun! I thought of putting the post there only, but since a tour is separate as well, I figured a new thread for it would be appropriate.

It is a lovely pic indeed; a bunch of present day, matured, metal gods and 1986 Steve Harris.

Still possible, if Bruce's cancer treatment starts right now and goes perfectly. I'd guess August is about the earliest we could hope for anything.

Bruce’s medical team fully expect him to make a complete recovery with the all clear envisaged by late May. It will then take a further few months for Bruce to get back to full fitness.

Forget any days in Summer. It's pointless to pressure him like that.

Bruce’s medical team fully expect him to make a complete recovery with the all clear envisaged by late May. It will then take a further few months for Bruce to get back to full fitness.

Yes indeed, I should clarify what I meant. If Bruce recovers ASAP he may be able to perform live in August, but it would likely be another cabaret show because he won't have done a new album yet. This is something I would expect to happen only if Maiden has already booked a live date they can't cancel out of.

A fall tour is now unlikely, but still possible.

Back