Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by Freeyyaa, Sep 10, 2017.
Let's make rock playlist for bellydancers, as the also need it.
Best Maiden setlist for bellydancers?
The whole thing is just "Don't you think I'm a dancer?" repeated ad infinitum.
My own playlist: rock for belly-dance. Yes, I perform belly-dance at very by-invitation events.
1. Led Zeppelin "Kashmir"
3. Black Sabbath "Planet Caravan".
4. Deep Purple "Perfect Strangers", "Rapture of the Deep".
5. King Crimson "The Talking Drum"
6. Hawkwind "Hassan-I-Sahba", "Magnu", "Alchemy"
7. Jethro Tull "Rare and Precious Chain", "Roots to Branches", "Dangerous Veil".
To be continued....
Came here to only post this, you stole my post.
I would say most of Orphaned Land's discography, racist as it may seem.
The outro of Closure by Opeth is a good one.
Do you also do pole dancing?
Pain of salvation - Fandango
This statement strengthens my intention to check their music out. Could you recommend an album?
To me they're pretty consistent, I'd probably recommend The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR, but Mabool's okay pick too I think.
Separate names with a comma.