Risk Vs. Super Collider? YOU DECIDE!

Vote for your favorite album!

• Total voters

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
Back at it again with another group of absolutely timeless classics by everyone's favorite Obama hating band... MEGADETH.

Which is better? Risk or Super Collider!? YOU DECIDE!

Super Collider obviously. It's better produced and has some tolerable stuff. Risk has nothing.

Reactions: Jer
With Risk at least they tried something slightly different and the first 3 songs plus Time are really cool. SC is (IMO) by far Mustaine's worst work ever (with the exception of Children of the Gra... ehem... Kingmaker the rest of the album is utter crap).

SC is (IMO) by far Mustaine's worst work ever (with the exception of Children of the Gra... ehem... Kingmaker the rest of the album is utter crap).
“Dance In The Rain” and “Beginning Of Sorrow” are pretty good, I think. And the title track has some cheesy appeal.

Risk is pretty dire outside of “Insomnia”, “Breadline”, and “Wanderlust”, and only one of those three sounds vaguely like a Megadeth song.

Still wondering why The World Needs A Hero isn’t in this poll...

“Dance In The Rain” and “Beginning Of Sorrow” are pretty good, I think. And the title track has some cheesy appeal.

Risk is pretty dire outside of “Insomnia”, “Breadline”, and “Wanderlust”, and only one of those three sounds vaguely like a Megadeth song.

Still wondering why The World Needs A Hero isn’t in this poll...

In my case it appeals me to shut my ears. As for the other 2 songs they are blatant fillers even in a weak album. Breadline is awful... Wanderlust is ok but quite forgetable. And yes... TWNAH is also one of Megadeth's all time lows. But in that regard nothing beats supe collider... it's not even close.

Back