Id expect to have to shell out a whole bunch, but heres my guess:

1 1000 pounds
2 500 pounds
3 1500 pounds
4 750 pounds
5 600 pounds
6 NOTB 2000 pounds
7 500 pounds

What do you think? Am I totally off the mark here?

you are one cheap bastard! lol But since i'm dirt poor I think those are reasonable prices except for powerslave. 500 pounds? no way 1500 easily

This is nuts! Those are masterpieces, at least to Maidenfans. Expect to see prices in the tens of thousand pounds.

Yikes Ive struck a chord [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . This is why I posed the question. Cause I certainly dont have a clue what the art is worth. I gauged my prices based on worldwide popularity, NOTB being the most commercially successful and Iron Maiden being the first one. I tried to think of it not as a fan, but as buyer in a realistic situation. [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I personally would want Powerslave if I was loaded. I would pay anything for it. 100,000 pounds if necessary, or Id give up a lung. Its my favorite by far with SIT and LAD close behind.

And yes indeed, I am perhaps a cheap bastard as well [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Mar 28 2004, 12:07 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Mar 28 2004, 12:07 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think the SIT painting is worth more too, with all it's details! [/quote]
I would like to own the Powerslave artwork [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I would like to own them all!!! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But as LosseCannon said, they're probably worth a fortune each one of them!

Probably more like hundreds of thousands for the older ones - especially the original NOTB painting.

For a bonus point - the NOTB cover was originally meant to be the cover of which single?

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Peaveyraptor+Mar 28 2004, 11:52 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Peaveyraptor @ Mar 28 2004, 11:52 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Probably more like hundreds of thousands for the older ones - especially the original NOTB painting.

For a bonus point - the NOTB cover was originally meant to be the cover of which single?

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I think it was meant to be the Purgatory single cover

I see your new avatar shadow.NICE!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

welcome... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

nothing because i cant afford any of them [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back