release date: August 25th confirmed

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
I just got the new EMP (german merchandise dealer) magazine, and look what I "found":
albumrelease.jpg

so it's going to be a late August release after all (Not that any of you still had doubts about it ;) )
Looking forward to it!

I'm actually more anxious about the new Blind Guardian record.  It has been leaked which has added to my anticipation but I won't listen to a single note until the release date.  It should be a corker, judging by the single "Fly" anyway ;)

I'm curious about their old drummer's new band Savage Circus... I'm yet to pick up their album. But and BG release is to be anticipated :)

TommyBellingham said:
Still confused...why release the album on a friday!?  :huh:

Thats proberbly the date they release in germany. Like all albums are normally released on Monday here.

Finnish recordstore "Levykauppa ÄX" start selling new Maiden album (all three
formats) just after midnigth 25th august.
I´m gonna be there...

Valtra said:
Finnish recordstore "Levykauppa ÄX" start selling new Maiden album (all three
formats) just after midnigth 25th august.
I´m gonna be there...

According to emimusic.it it will be out the 25th here in Italy too.

Maidenfreak said:
I just got the new EMP (german merchandise dealer) magazine, and look what I "found":
albumrelease.jpg

so it's going to be a late August release after all (Not that any of you still had doubts about it ;) )
Looking forward to it!

Good good.  Although I'm not really that bothered about the release dates; I'll get it when it comes out, but given the distribution system over here, I won't hold my breath...Ben Breeg still isn't in stores here, as far as I'm aware, but I've only checked one or two local stores. ;)

Offical release dates:
Friday 25.8: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Finland and Italy etc...
Saturday 26.8: Australia
Monday 28.8 Most of the European countries
Tuesday 29.8 Canada
Wednesday 30.8 Sweden
Monday 4.9 South America?
Tuesday 5.9 USA
Wednesday 6.9 Japan

Does anyone know why us, the people of Sweden will have to wait two days longer than all other europeian countries? :huh:
We´re Maiden fans too, you know.  :wacko:

Ernst said:
Does anyone know why us, the people of Sweden will have to wait two days longer than all other europeian countries? :huh:

I don't exactly know, but I believe it's because the central storage might be too far away to effective move the albums in time for the european releasedate.

Ernst said:
Does anyone know why us, the people of Sweden will have to wait two days longer than all other europeian countries?
Maybe offical music chart week is from wednesday to tuesday in Sweden?

MS? said:
Maybe offical music chart week is from wednesday to tuesday in Sweden?

That might be it, I really don´t know. :p

Yax said:
I don't exactly know, but I believe it's because the central storage might be too far away to effective move the albums in time for the european releasedate.
But Finland gets it the 28th, and they are our neighbours!  :(

Ernst said:

Well, you from Sweden are not as good as the danes  :wacko:

I have ordered limited editon, i'm not in that rush (maybe because I'm in Austria at the time of release?  :( )

Ernst said:
Well you may be unlucky on that part BUT they will be doing 3 shows in your country,  2 of which are at the same venue.  You lucky Scandinavians.:p

SneakySneaky said:
Well you may be unlucky on that part BUT they will be doing 3 shows in your country,  2 of which are at the same venue.  You lucky Scandinavians.:p

You're more than welcome to join us in Gothenburg on the 20th of November. We can meet at "The Flying Scotsman" or the pub at the corner on Avenyn (the main street) ;)
You can buy a seating ticket here http://www.blocket.se/vi/8985957.htm?ca=20_s 800 Swedish Krona is approximately €85, and here http://www.blocket.se/vi/9091582.htm?ca=20_s are 2 more for €60 ;) It's private sales, that's why the price is so high.

Anomica said:
You're more than welcome to join us in Gothenburg on the 20th of November. We can meet at "The Flying Scotsman" or the pub at the corner on Avenyn (the main street) ;)
You can buy a seating ticket here http://www.blocket.se/vi/8985957.htm?ca=20_s 800 Swedish Krona is approximately €85, and here http://www.blocket.se/vi/9091582.htm?ca=20_s are 2 more for €60 ;) It's private sales, that's why the price is so high.
Thank you very much,  but I think I'll stick to the Dortmund show.  I'm only 16,  my last year in school,  and I have a lot of studying to do.

Back