Quotes about Bruce Dickinson

Nando

Prowler
Hi,

I'm the webmaster of BruceFans.net and I'd like to have a section n the site called "Quotes about Bruce Dickinson" or sth similar to this.

So, I was wondering if somebody here could help me with this. Does anybody know a quote from any Maiden member about Bruce?

Not that I would need a source for the quote too.

If you know any quote from other musicians and/or celebrities it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Nando, are you the grilled chicken guy? If so, well played my friend, well played.

In the Chris Jericho podcast Nicko says something about Bruce playing with the 1980's wart on his ear. Not sure if thats the kind of thing you're after but it was news to me!

This would be an anecdote... Which I would also be interested in for another section on the website.

So, quotes about Bruce and anedoctes are all welcome. I would need a source for the quote, though.

And no, the grilled chicken guy is another one! ;)

Fuck that, I thought I was gettin free chicken

Quote "Bruce Dickinson has a rectum like a burst sofa" said by Ian Anderson. Source Unknown.....

Check out his live speeches to audiences on YT. Plenty of quotes there.

You may have done it already, but quoting from the official History documentaries (Early Days...) would be a good start.

Last edited:
Back