Questions and answer/interviews with the band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I looked, and I couldn't find this posted before, so I wanted to ask.  I saw a question/answer type thing on the site with Nicko(and possibly others, I can't remember) and I was wondering if it was just posted to show us, or if you could actually ask one of them something. If so, how do you?

I have no clue what you're talking about. On the official site? On this site? On Maverick's site?

Are you talking about the interview section? If so, those are reposts from various sources.

Maidenfans has no affiliation with Iron Maiden and there is no way to contact them through the site or any of its admins and moderators.

Oh, ok. I thought it was a pretty dumb question myself, but I had to ask if there was a chance to ask them something. Thanks for telling me.

Back then, everyone had the possibility to send in their questions. Nowadays it can only be done when you are a member of the official fanclub. They did a new round in 2010 (or even 2009?) but the answers haven't come yet.

Yet another thing that makes me hate not being in the fan club. I want to be, but I live with my grandparents who hate metal, and Maiden in particular as it is, so they'd never let me. I guess all I can hope for is that they still do stuff like that by the time I turn 18.

Hello,Paul (Mac) Cairns here..I thought I had better join the Maiden forum...as a former member of the band,and hopefully  contribute what I can to the general site...let me know what early info and Q's I may be able to assist with.....all the best...Paul...PS..yes I did play with DM on all 4 demo tracks we did  at Spaceward......in fact my guitar was the first anyone heard on tape ...opening riff to PROWLER,happy days.......lets wish the guys a great 2011 tour.....!

Hi madmac. So is what they said on the early days true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back