Question regarding one of Bruce's outfits this tour

Demigod_Tyek

Powerslave
The following spoiler regards an outfit worn during one of the songs played:

I just had a quick question. I am looking to wanting to purchase (or create, if I have to?) Bruce's robe/outfit he has been wearing when he performs Seventh Son of a Seventh Son live. It is a trenchcoat-looking jacket that looks almost identical to the robe Eddie wears for the Prophecy artwork.

http://rayastro.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/iron-maiden-clairvoyant.jpg

I guess my question is: what exactly is that kind of coat called? Does it have a specific name? Also, does anyone know where I might go about getting one, and/or having to get one created identical to Bruce's?

It just looks so awesome and I would love to have one to wear around.

Hmm. I appreciate you giving me a wesbite to go by, but my other questions still stand. What exactly is that type of "coat" called? Or referred to?

Also, say I cannot buy an exact replica of that "coat", how would I go about getting one made? Would I simply take a picture of Bruce wearing it, into a clothes store, and being like "I would like an exact replica of this"? Where do cosplayers go, for example, to get costumes made, etc? I've never had to do this before.

Hmm. I appreciate you giving me a wesbite to go by, but my other questions still stand. What exactly is that type of "coat" called? Or referred to?

Also, say I cannot buy an exact replica of that "coat", how would I go about getting one made? Would I simply take a picture of Bruce wearing it, into a clothes store, and being like "I would like an exact replica of this"? Where do cosplayers go, for example, to get costumes made, etc? I've never had to do this before.
If you take a picture, or many pictures, of the coat to a local tailor or seamstress, they should be able to replicate it. you can also check on the internet for any tailors or seamstresses that specialize in cosplay in your area.

Back