Posting Issues

Ariana

Black-and-white leopard
You know there's been this double-posting glitch lately but it seems that all of us more or less learned to deal with it.
But I have a very frustrating issue with PMs. There are periods of time when I just can't send a PM at all. When I click on the Post button, it just becomes inactive and does nothing. This goes on for about ten minutes and then things are back to normal.

Night Prowler

CriedWhenBazzaSued
Staff member
Last week I tried sending one to Per. Unlike when posts glitch, this time not even refresh helped, so I just used Facebook instead :p I dunno if they arrived or not.

Moon Child

Ancient Mariner
I've had the forum posting glitches but I find it strange that I have not expirenced any issues with PM posting. I have no problems with that. Whatever the issue is, hope it gets fixed.

Mosh

The years just pass like trains
Staff member
Haven't had the problems with PMs but I definitely get it with posting. Sometimes it won't even let me post at all.

Brigantium

Grim Reaper
Staff member
My signature is still here, and I can see yours. Have you accidentally de-selected 'Show people's signatures with their messages' in your Browsing Preferences?

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
I do not know what happened. But when I checked (in Preferences, right, it is not called Browser preferences overthere?) it was indeed not selected. When I selected it and saved it, nothing changes.