PODCASTS

The_7th_one

Ancient Mariner
I would like to share with you some Youtube channels I'm following since a couple of years. Some of them are about music, art or interviews.
I'm curious about what audio or video podcasts do you follow about music, history, hobbies, art, …whatever. I want to find more interesting channels. Feel free to post your favorite ones.

The following are my 6 favorite youtube podcasts or channels

Adam Savage's Tested: One Day Builds. (Making things, building, tools, hobbies, …)
Adam Savage’s Tested is a content platform and community playground for makers and curious minds. On Tested.com, the highly- engaged Tested YouTube channel, and at conventions and events, dynamic makers share ideas and inspire each other to build their obsessions. Led by Adam Savage, the Tested team explores the intersection of science, popular culture, and emerging technology, showing how we are all makers. Adam also takes viewers behind the scenes of films, TV shows, theater, and museums, shining a spotlight on the craftspeople and artists who make the magic we all enjoy.

Sea of Tranquility (Music)
Weekly music talk show highlighting some of the latest & greatest (and maybe not so great) new releases in the world of heavy metal, progressive rock, jazz-fusion, hard rock, classic rock, blues rock, and whatever else we can get our hands on, plus album rankings, musician interviews, rants, and much more, with your host & SoT Publisher Pete Pardo. This is a weekly (and often daily) video show meant to complement our main site, www.seaoftranquility.org

Tim Ferris (Interviews)
TIM FERRISS has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People,” one of Forbes’s “Names You Need to Know,” and one of Fortune’s “40 under 40.” He is an early-stage technology investor/ advisor (Uber, Facebook, Shopify, Duolingo, Alibaba, and 50+ others) and the author of five #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, including The 4-Hour Workweek and his latest, Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice From The Best In The World. The Observer and other media have called Tim “the Oprah of audio” due to the influence of The Tim Ferriss Show podcast, which has exceeded 300 million downloads and has been selected for “Best of iTunes” three years running.

National Gallery (Art)
National Gallery's official YouTube channel to discover the stories behind the world’s greatest paintings and artists from the 13th to early 20th centuries. Enjoy interviews with leading art experts, live recordings of talks and events, and insights into our latest exhibitions.

DW Documentary (Documentaries)
DW Documentary gives you information beyond the headlines. Watch top documentaries from German broadcasters and international production companies. Meet intriguing people, travel to distant lands, get a look behind the complexities of daily life and build a deeper understanding of current affairs and global events.

Yes, his hair is turning white but Adam is an unstoppable guy with a lot of projects. He's making amazing things everyday and his enthusiastic attitude is infectious. He's so funny. It's a very interesting podcast, very entertaining with interviews, how to make…whatever, he's managing any tool or machine.

Back