Petition

A

Anonymous

OK People... here's the deal. I am going to create a petition to send to some promoters in Atlanta and also to Rod Smallwood so we as a fan base can be heard. I don't think all the US tour dates have been confirmed yet, so if we hurry and get enough people willing, we can make a difference!
All you forum followers need to get out and find as many fans as you can so we can get them on the list as well. The more we have the better chances we have.
The petition needs to be sent in the next couple of weeks. If you are all truely Maiden Fans and want them to come to Atlanta or another venue in the SE, get on the ball and get this sent in to me.
I need everyone to send me the following info:

- Name
- Registered Forum name (if there is one)
- Town and State you live in (No addresses please)
- email address

Send this info to me at thewolf_maidenusa@yahoo.com
I will make up a petition and post it within the next few days so that everyone has a chance to read it and make suggestions. The final draft will be drawn up the second week of October. I need all of the names by October 13, 2003 so I can get it sent out.
As for the amount of names needed; I will have to say that without 1,900 names we will be a bust. That is 10% of the HiFi Buys Amphitheatre seating capacity. Which is, I believe, the venue of choice for Iron Maiden. Any other venue idea is welcome. If anyone living in Atlanta would like to share some venue knowledge please do. I only have a contact in Atlanta and the HIFI Buys Amphitheatre was his suggestion.
I will post this message on a few other forums to get more exposure. Ok Fans.... now's the time to really show Maiden how much the SouthEast US fans really want to see them in concert. Remember... they can't last forever, sadly. But the music will go on forever with fans like us.

"Up The Irons"

John - Tarpon Springs, FL

I have been in contact with both the Fox and HiFi Buy venues. I have also contacted a radio station concert director in Atlanta from 88.5. I am still trying to find an email or phone number to get in touch with someone for Rod Smallwood. He is one hard person to track down.

About the venues:
- Fox (indoors) has seating capacity for around 4,700 people (might be too small for Maiden to play at, we'll see)

- HiFi Buys (outdoors with some cover) has seating capacity for around 19,000 (Reserved 7000, Lawn 12,000)

Big difference between the two. I like the HiFi since it big but the indoor venue wouldn't have to worry about rain.

I have yet to finish up the petition, but am not getting alot of responses. Are there really any Maiden fans in Georgia, N & S Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida??? If I don't hear from a few more people I'll just drop this quest. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenUSA+Oct 5 2003, 01:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenUSA @ Oct 5 2003, 01:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have been in contact with both the Fox and HiFi Buy venues. I have also contacted a radio station concert director in Atlanta from 88.5. I am still trying to find an email or phone number to get in touch with someone for Rod Smallwood. He is one hard person to track down.

About the venues:
- Fox (indoors) has seating capacity for around 4,700 people (might be too small for Maiden to play at, we'll see)

- HiFi Buys (outdoors with some cover) has seating capacity for around 19,000 (Reserved 7000, Lawn 12,000)

Big difference between the two. I like the HiFi since it big but the indoor venue wouldn't have to worry about rain.

I have yet to finish up the petition, but am not getting alot of responses. Are there really any Maiden fans in Georgia, N & S Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida??? If I don't hear from a few more people I'll just drop this quest. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You could count me in, but I'm a bit far away from that venues [!--emo&:dork:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dorky[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dorky[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Back