Overkill (band)

DJ James

A coma stole my name.
Hey guys didn't see an Overkill thread, so I made one.

To those of you that are experienced with Overkill, I have a question: Is E.vil N.ever D.ies suppose to be Overkill IV? Is the continuation suppose to be:

Overkill
Overkill II, the Nightmare Continues
Overkill III, Under the Influence
Overkill IV, E.vil N.ever D.ies
Overkill V, the Brand

One of the few thrash bands who never let up and who consistently put out great albums from 1985 to 2015 while often being overlooked...People discovering Overkill will find a true treasure chest of quality metal!

I agree, my second favorite band right next to Maiden. I love all their albums, but The Years of Decay is by far my favorite from them. That album is also my favorite heavy metal album of all time.

For anyone new to the band, here's a few of my favorites from Overkill:

While on the subject of bands I highly enjoy. I might open a thread for Manilla Road soon.

That sucks! Happened to me when I bought a ticket to see Epica in Dallas back in November, (I live in Houston) then had car trouble and could not go...

Saw Overkill for the ninth time last night (first time on this tour). They never disappoint. How Blitz can still sing like that after 30+ years blows my mind. Dave is a very underrated lead guitarist. Been with them 18 years and NAILS the Bobby Gustafson leads from the early material.

Feel the Fire was the highlight for me. Also enjoyed Infectious, Our Finest Hour, and all 3 songs for the encore

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/overkill/2017/scout-bar-houston-tx-3f98997.html

I like how the title of this thread specifies "band". Seems like... overkill.

Not a Nile fan so we timed our arrival just prior to Overkill hitting stage (about 9:45). I checked out Nile on youtube and even with the lyrics could not understand the singer!

Awesome to hear the set was good terrell! Man, I can't believe I have to miss them playing Hammerhead and Feel the Fire in the same set, damn!

Under the Influence released 30 years ago today! My 1st Overkill tour! Heard Blitz say in an interview this is his LEAST favorite lp by the band?!

That must've been wild to see Terrell! I just threw on Drunken Wisdom not long ago to celebrate lol

Also, give me Under the Influence over I Hear Black or Killbox 13 any day.

I saw the I Hear Black tour and i am one of the few Overkill fans who loves that cd. However i agree UTE blows away Killbox 13

Back