Out of the darkness...

I wish you thousand of good things to your birthday. Did you know it is your birthday today? It Is the longest day of or what the longest birthday is? And not all days are someones birthday but today is.

Could you help me reinstall into the forum T_S?

day of birth be happy for you, many wished on what may be the acs hi of all days.   
  may you enjoy the bonus disc of death on the road that you have never watched much

Is it his birthday ? I don't think today is his birthday, but if it's his birthday, we should celebrate even if it's not his birthday and I think it's his birthday.

Prowler today is not my birthday.  Someone could sing happy birthday to me, but it would not be as good as Bruce.  No one can sing happy birthday as him, not even me.  And tron, I do not know why you insist that I have seen Death on the Road.  I am not happy about my birthday that is today but I am happy.

Image removed by Admin.

Electropop!
Dags att vi gör
Electropop
Brorsan, vi kör
Electropop
Spelar nån roll
Electropop
Hela Stockholm!

Jag tar en bira, tar en gura
Och sen jag spelar med en vän
Men när de hör oss, hör oss lira
Då himlar dem med ögonen
Vad fan då brorsan, vad som händer
Och ingen spelar Rock n Roll
Jag vet, jag vet
Vi måste ändra vår approach

ELECTROPOP

Did you all now that this lyricsssss was wrote by Jorge W Bush and his second in comand Dicks Heney?

George Walker Bush born July 6, 1946) is an American politician who served as the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009. Before that, he was the 46th Governor of Texas, serving from 1995 to 2000.
Bush is the eldest son of President George H. W. Bush, who served as the 41st President, and Barbara Bush, making him one of only two American presidents to be the son of a preceding president,[4] after John Quincy Adams. He is also the brother of Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida.

Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney (born January 30, 1941) served as the 46th Vice President of the United States (2001–2009), under George W. Bush.
Cheney was born in Lincoln, Nebraska, but was primarily raised in Sumner, Nebraska and Casper, Wyoming. He began his political career as an intern for Congressman William A. Steiger, eventually working his way into the White House during the Nixon and Ford administrations, where he served the latter as White House Chief of Staff. In 1978, Cheney was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Wyoming; he was reelected five times, eventually becoming House Minority Whip. Cheney was selected to be the Secretary of Defense during the presidency of George H. W. Bush, holding the position for the majority of Bush's term. During this time, Cheney oversaw the 1991 Operation Desert Storm, among other actions.

*Attachment deleted by Admin*

Have a Praise NP! Haven't laughed this hard in a while. Only Bruce can laugh harder than me, his departure from Maiden saddened many fans, but now he is back. Happy belated birthday you crazy SOB!

Back