Number of da Boots

All the original Iron Maiden songs as well as their titles have been altered (For example: Deja-Vu becomes Deja Vu Vu).
Sounds weird to me, though. :blink:

That's because Iron Maiden's "Deja Vu" is mashed up with Beyonce's "Deja Vu".

Also, Iron Maiden "Revelations" mashed with Bob Marley's "Exodus", "Sympathy for the Soul of The Beast" is Maiden with the Stones. Pretty interesting stuff, although it may offend some of those with more delicate sensibilities here at Maidenfans.

Like me.
You know this feeling of embarresmment that you feel when someone is doing something stupid?
I felt that big time.

Stupid maybe, but it's very amusing to watch sometone's face when they think they are listening to "Call Me" by Blondie and the next thing they know that song is hijacked by "Phantom of the Opera."

I do agree with Mega though, not most people's cup of tea. Although I was surprised to find that a very good friend of mine, and certainly the most "metal guy" I know, absolutely loved the Hallowed/Run DMC track. I was trying to share something interesting that I found and offer it to the masses. 

I have no problems with this and actually quite like some of these tracks - some are very cleverly done. Maiden Goes to Hollywood is pretty damn good, if you ask me.

Back