NOW PLAYING

Bruins1

Educated Fool
Well I do but that’s because I have 2 tiny children but I’m pleased there’s something else I can watch on it apart from Marvel and Star Wars.
But I didn’t know about the Peter Jackson doc so I’ll definitely check it out. His World War One documentary was phenomenal
Ah. To entertain my 2 young nieces I just search for movies on Peacock. They love Godzilla, Harry Potter,Marvel,DC and Star Wars:) I saw the WW1 film, They Shall Not Grow Old and I agree with you,it was phenomenal. Even the animated part near the end which I actually found to be brutal due to the brutal description of the battle taking place. "Dig!" is on youtube. Anyway, here's the trailer to Get Back:

Last edited:

Boroking

I talk to planets…
Ah. To entertain my 2 young nieces I just search for movies on Peacock. I saw the WW1 film, They Shall Not Grow Old and I agree with you,it was phenomenal. Even the animated part near the end which I actually found to be brutal due to the brutal description of the battle taking place. "Dig!" is on youtube. Anyway, here's the trailer to Get Back:
That film looks perfect. I love documentaries that show the creative process and this looks like it has it in spades. The four of them are so familiar as well, in an exaggerated pop culture sense, so I expect we’ll see all sorts of different sides to them in this.

Dig! is a fun watch. Shows pretty well how musical genius and being an arsehole go hand in hand so well