no prayer different cover

elhefe

Trooper
the other day i saw in a shop a copy of no prayer for the dying but instead of the original cover it had the painting of eddie with the machine gun (tailgunner)
I´d like to know if it´s a rare maiden lp and if so, does it worth the equivalent to 50$???

Well matey, there is a 'no prayer' picture disc. This has a picture sleeve with the middle cut out so you can see the picture disc. It is the tailgunner picture. So i would imagine that is what you are referring to. It isnt too hard to get hold of, i picked it up for 15gbp and i have seen it go for lower than that on ebay. Its a nice vinyl! But it isnt worth $50, you can get a better deal than that! Good luck [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Aug 12 2004, 09:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Aug 12 2004, 09:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well matey, there is a 'no prayer' picture disc. This has a picture sleeve with the middle cut out so you can see the picture disc. It is the tailgunner picture. So i would imagine that is what you are referring to. It isnt too hard to get hold of, i picked it up for 15gbp and i have seen it go for lower than that on ebay. Its a nice vinyl! But it isnt worth $50, you can get a better deal than that! Good luck [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]82672[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I think he's referring to the russian pressing with the Tailgunner pic on front - yeah, that one is kinda rare but not worth 50$ either. I saw it for about 35$ at a record fair a week ago. It's a nice item, though

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think he's referring to the russian pressing with the Tailgunner pic on front - yeah, that one is kinda rare but not worth 50$ either. I saw it for about 35$ at a record fair a week ago. It's a nice item, though[/quote]

russian pressing? in spain? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] then i´ll get it

Must be right then Freaky! Sorry for having a try [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Aug 13 2004, 04:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Aug 13 2004, 04:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Must be right then Freaky! Sorry for having a try [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]82820[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Smarty-pants [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Why has this web changed?
Any way you didn't know that that this came out i have got it and it's not bad ether

Eddies Daughter, I edited that silly signature of yours. If you keep posting stuff as inane as what I just deleted, you won't stay long on this board... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back