No More Lies cover , video

So how do you think the cover and the video will look like. Will it be a painted eddie or some cgi stuff?

I think it might be something based on the backdrop used for the song on the DoD tour.

It might contain the face of Bill Clinton [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What painting on Toour has it been [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ??

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

it will some what look like my avatar [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-mercury+Feb 7 2004, 03:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mercury @ Feb 7 2004, 03:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think it wil look like the panting that was on the consert. if you saw it [/quote]
That would be the obvious choise, wouldn't it...
I liked it a lot.

But to be honest, I'll buy that single because of the great "b-sides".
Not because of the song or the cover. Sneaky but nonethelss true.

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Feb 9 2004, 10:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Feb 9 2004, 10:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I hope it's like my avatar.   Either that or a painting. [/quote]
I would prefer a painting I think.

I'll refuse to endorse the song if it comes out. I think it's an awful song.

But I suppose the painting on the tour would be an obvious choice.

No More Lies should have been the first single from Dance of Death IMO. Excellent song! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back